In response to COVID-19 and various MN executive orders related to it, we have implemented the following guidelines for our indoor classes:
- Participants at indoor classes must be vaccinated for COVID-19 or be close to being fully vaccinated.
- If you are ill, do not come to class. Stay home and get well.
- Members are asked to reserve their space in class ahead of time. If you cannot attend the class, please cancel your reservation in time for other members to reserve that spot.
- Please maintain 6 feet or more of distance between each other.
- Face coverings are currently required by law at all times.
- Whenever practical, we’ll open the garage door for air exchange.
Remember that exercise promotes health and vitality, including the strengthening of our immune function and our mental health. Even if you don’t want to join us at our studio, you must keep exercising!