In response to various MN executive orders related to COVID-19, we have implemented the following guidelines for our indoor classes:
- If you are ill, do not come to class. Stay home and get well.
- Members are asked to reserve their space in class ahead of time. If something comes up that prevents you from attending the class, please cancel your reservation in time for other members to reserve that spot.
- Classes are 45 minutes instead of the usual 60, to limit the total time of gathering. Similarly, classes are spaced at least 15 minutes apart to limit congestion near the studio entrance between classes.
- Indoor classes are limited to 8 participants, though our capacity is much greater (71 maximum under the fire code).
- The exercise areas are marked to maintain 12 feet of distance between members while exercising.
- When leaving the exercise area temporarily to swap equipment, use dressing rooms, etc., people are expected to maintain a 6-foot physical distance from each other.
- Face coverings are required by law at all times.
- Whenever practical, we’ll open the garage door for air exchange.
- Bring your own yoga mat for stretching if you’re concerned about using shared mats.
Remember that exercise promotes health and vitality, including the strengthening of our immune function and our mental health. Even if you don’t want to join us at our studio, you must keep exercising!