In response to various MN executive orders related to COVID-19, we have implemented the following guidelines for our indoor classes:
- If you are ill, do not come to class. Stay home and get well.
- Members are asked to reserve their space in class ahead of time. If you cannot attend the class, please cancel your reservation in time for other members to reserve that spot.
- Indoor classes are currently limited to 12 participants, though our capacity is much greater (71 maximum under the fire code).
- The exercise areas are marked to maintain more than 6 feet of distance between members while exercising.
- When leaving the exercise area temporarily to swap equipment, use dressing rooms, etc., people are expected to maintain a 6-foot physical distance from each other.
- Face coverings are required by law at all times.
- Whenever practical, we’ll open the garage door for air exchange.
Remember that exercise promotes health and vitality, including the strengthening of our immune function and our mental health. Even if you don’t want to join us at our studio, you must keep exercising!